Parenting is an exciting, difficult, and rewarding journey. We have our hair pulling moments and our glorious shining moments and a lot of in between. Remember that you are not in it alone.
Imagine how calm you would feel knowing that your daughter has the confidence and strength to make tough decisions, weather emotional storms, and cope with stress. Let me help you and your teen find that calm.
I am a coach, mentor, cheerleader, and guide all wrapped up into one.
My passion is to empower girls to discover their positive and powerful inner voice. I guide girls to find what makes them happy, motivated, and excited about life. By doing that, they are able to live more genuine, purposeful, and fulfilling lives. Isn’t that what we are all after?
Coaching with me is recommended for girls who are:
- Between the ages of 8-18
- Facing friendship issues
- Lacking confidence
- Overly stressed or anxious
- Having difficulty finding their spark
- Fighting perfectionistic tendencies
- Struggling with a negative inner voice
- Needing guidance and support outside of their immediate family
Testimonials from Parents:
- “Coaching met and went beyond my expectations. It was exactly what my daughter needed and really seemed to help her in the way she approaches things and thinks about things”
- “When my daughter was coaching with Sheri, it let me back off emotionally from stuff that came up. It kept me from being TOO emotional and let me be more of a help to my daughter.”
- “Sheri was a God-send. She opened up the lines of communication again.”