I PROMISE NO JUDGMENT, GREAT INSIGHT, AND AN OPEN HEART.
Is your daughter stressed out? Overly hard on herself?
Making unhealthy decisions? Having friendship troubles?
Says everything is “fine” but you don’t see joy in her life?
If you said “yes” to any of these, your daughter can benefit greatly from coaching. No matter how great of a parent you are, teens can benefit from the guidance of an “outside” adult. I know because I have 3 daughters of my own. They are biologically programmed to push away from you and to seek a support system outside of the immediate family.
WHAT IS TEEN LIFE COACHING?
“Life coaching helps individuals create the changes they want in all aspects of their lives. It is a process that helps clients get unstuck and move plans forward to successful completion.” -Phyllis Reardon, Life Coach
Here’s a great article that gives you more information about teen life coaching.
IS COACHING A GOOD FIT FOR MY DAUGHTER?
If your daughter needs extra support centered around stress, perfectionism, and/or friendships, you are in the right place. By focusing on bolstering your daughter’s confidence, inner voice, and coping skills, she will experience a feeling of relief in her life. Girls who are willing to engage in the process, who have the ability to be introspective, and who are ready to make a change in their life make huge strides in my coaching program. My practice is purposefully very focused and very small, so I can devote the necessary time and energy to fully support the girls that I coach. Together, we can decide if coaching is a good fit for your daughter. Schedule a complimentary thirty minute phone call with me so we can figure out if coaching is the right choice for your family.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THERAPY AND COACHING?
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF COACHING FOR MY DAUGHTER?
- Discover her authentic self by identifying her personal values, interests, and life goals
- Feel a stronger bond with you
- Learn how to have calm and constructive conversations with you
- Gain more confidence, happiness, and motivation
- Become more responsible and dependable
- Begin to make choices that reflect the person she wants to be
- Overcoming limiting beliefs that stop her from reaching her true potential
- Understand the impact of her choices on her life and future
- Have an adult professional to talk to about sensitive topics that she may not want to talk to parents or friends about
WHAT BENEFITS WILL I SEE AS A PARENT?
- More effective communication methods
- Improvement in your parent/daughter relationship
- An insight into the teen girl world
- You will see your daughter flourish
- More relaxation knowing that an additional trusted adult is looking out for your daughter too
- You will see a transformation in your daughter as she discovers herself and begins to live life more purposefully
- Knowing you have an expert in your parenting toolkit to support and guide your daughter
WHAT DO YOU DO IN SESSIONS?
We do a check in on her week, we discuss her lifework from the previous session, and we talk about how to get closer to her coaching goals. In my coaching process, I incorporate your daughter’s interests like drawing, singing, creative writing, and art. There is no cookie cutter coaching with me. I listen to what your daughter needs and go from there.
HOW DO WE GET STARTED?
The first step is to schedule a complimentary half hour parent consultation. We will discuss what your daughter is facing and whether or not coaching is a good option for your family.